Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Media Fast - Day 5

Not much to report today. Didn't even turn on the TV today because there was no baseball whatsoever. The day after the all-star game is what I consider to be the worst sports day of the year. No baseball, football, or basketball going on. The only sporting event of note is the preliminary rounds of the Brittish Open (which I plan on keeping up with this year since it's at St. Andrews).

I've had fish for dinner the past two nights because I've been at the grocery store each day and wanted to get something healthy. Last night it was blackened tilapia and tonight it was parmesan and cornmeal baked catfish. Both turned out great. I should have taken pictures. Ok, that's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts. I will try to respond to them.