Thursday, July 15, 2010

Media Fast - Day 6

Next week I will have a chance to be truly tech-free. I'm going to Anchorage, Alaska with my dad to go Salmon fishing! Therefore I won't have any posts probably from Monday till next weekend. I know you'll miss these nice little chats we have.

Tonight I went to the Braves game with my buddy Sam from my small group. Braves won 2-1 and if the Mets lose we'll have a 5 game lead in the NL East. It's great to be back on top! The last 5 years have been rough as a Braves fan. It's been good for our spoiled fan-base though. But since it's Bobby Cox's last year, we're turnin it bak up! I've got a glorious vision of us winning the World Series and carrying Bobby off the field. I've already decided if we make the World Series, I'm going to at least one if not multiple games. I'll sell stuff if I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts. I will try to respond to them.