Monday, July 12, 2010

Media Fast - Day 3

It's been a little harder today to stay away from my go-to time-wasters (Facebook, twitter, etc). The hardest part is when I know I don't have enough time to sit down and read or do something constructive. Entertainment media is a great way to fill those small moments. The problem is that those small moments have a way of stretching themselves into long moments. Perhaps my goal in returning to these things will be to limit them. The problem is not these things in and of themselves, but rather how I treat them. I know they cannot fill me, but they are EASY things to turn to. But what good things in this life are easy? Not many. And maybe none at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts. I will try to respond to them.