Sunday, July 11, 2010

Media Fast - Day 2

Today, after church, I met up with some friends to watch the World Cup final. I don't really like soccer, but I got into it a little bit. Then the garbage officiating and sissified flops reminded me why I don't watch soccer. But, it was fun to be out of the house.

I wouldn't have necessarily stayed home and watched TV/surfed internet today if not for the media fast, but there's a chance I would have. Tonight I'm gonna watch a movie over at my friend's house. I've decided this is ok because I'll be with other people. Until then I'm gonna fix some dinner and maybe do some reading. I've just started The Son of Laughter by Frederick Buechner (author of possibly my favorite book of all time, Godric, which you can read a great review of here).

Two days in--so far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts. I will try to respond to them.