Saturday, July 10, 2010

Media Fast - Day 1


I decided last night to do a one month media pseudo-fast. Not a complete fast because there are many things which would be irresponsible to neglect. Here's a list of what I can use the internet for:

-Work/ anything related to Back Relief Products
-Email
-Fantasy Baseball
-Reading articles on Rabbit Room
-Responding to any messages/wall posts on Facebook (I can't initiate these or even browse Facebook)

I'm also limiting TV to the following:
-Braves
-If I'm at a friends house

I'll be updating here daily what this is like. I'm going to spend more time reading, journaling, praying, and being with other people.

And yes, I realize the irony of blogging about being tech-free.

2 comments:

  1. aw, what a great and worthy fast. i wish you well on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also think it's a great idea! miss you friend, let's chat soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts. I will try to respond to them.