Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Life is like a bowl of cherries. Hopefully they're Ranier.

Have you ever had a Ranier Cherry? I hadn't until yesterday. They are AMAZING. I bought a little bin of them at Publix because I wanted some cherries but didn't want 2 gallons of them and they're the only ones that come in small amounts. They are a little more expensive, coming in at $5 per pound, but it's well worth it. I've mostly been eating them as they are, but I also diced some and put them in some chicken salad I made yesterday.

It's always lots of fun finding a new food. I'm gonna be grabbing these off the shelf for many, many summers.

2 comments:

  1. those are my favorite summer snack. i love them! we get them all the time even though they are pricey. they only come once a year! PLUS! they are a super food! even better food for thought! i want to see some alaska pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like cherries but I do have to agree Ranier are SO good!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts. I will try to respond to them.