Sunday, March 14, 2010

Yogli Mogli

A couple months ago I was in Yogli Mogli and saw a sign on the wall advertising a contest to write a song for the company. I thought, hey, I've got free time, I'm gonna give it a shot. Well, here's what I came up with.



CHORUS:
Yogli-Mogli Mogli Mo
One dozen flavors and 40 great toppings
Yogli-Mogli Mogli Mo
I want some Mogli More

VERSE 1
Healthy and sweet
A paradoxical treat
Made by the best
By YOU you're the chef! At....

CHORUS

VERSE 2
Just pick up a cup
And go fill it up
Now to top it off, just top it off
With fresh fruit or nuts, at....

CHORUS

BRIDGE
Don't skip the flavor
Just skip the fat
So for a guilt-free good time
Bring some friends or the fam, to...

CHORUS

6 comments:

  1. I'm getting an error message where the file should be. There is a white box, with this text in it: "you are either not logged-in or do not have the owner's permission to view it."

    ReplyDelete
  2. paul - after hearing the fabulous sampling of this song the other night, i want to hear it now in all its full glory. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like! Need to get this talent on American Idol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was awesome!!! I would like to hear the song that tops this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet pauly! sooo, did you enter it? let us know when you win!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts. I will try to respond to them.