Thursday, January 28, 2010

You Got the Right One Baby (P365 D4)

Well, the past few days have been pretty uneventful, thus, no pictures. Trust me, you don't want a picture of me sitting around watching TV or applying for jobs or playing guitar.

So why Coke? Well, two reasons. One, I went to the NEW World of Coke Museum last week with my friend Jered from Penn State when he was in town for the American Meteorological Society's 90th Annual Meeting! It was exhilarating, I'm sure. The second reason is that I actually applied for a job with Coke. It signified my first application to a non-science related job. Yes, I've reached that point.

3 comments:

  1. interestinggg..
    also, did you know that coke invented our modern-day american santa? (the one with the jolly ol' gut, rosy cheeks, and old-man laughter)?
    indeed coke did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coke is just powerful like that. That's also why he's sporting red and white garb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about exhilarating, but it was fun. Or are you talking about the conference I attended? Because that definitely wasn't exhilarating. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts. I will try to respond to them.