Friday, September 26, 2008

Rabbit Room

Two things:

1. If you are remotely close to me, you've heard me talk about Andrew Peterson. Most likely I raved about his songwriting or just his writing ability in general. If you are still delaying in tasting of his work, be ashamed. Be very ashamed. But don't let your shame weigh you down. Almost all of his work can be found online at the Rabbit Room. STOP PUTTING IT OFF. GO BUY SOMETHING OF HIS. ANYTHING. I don't work for Andrew. I get no commission. I just want everyone to know how much I have been blessed by his work and that I think you will be blessed too. And since Christmas is right around the corner, go ahead and get his CD titled Behold the Lamb of God: The True Tall Tale of the Coming of Christ. DO IT.

2. If you have yet to click on the link on the right side of this blog which leads to the Rabbit Room, it is a fine place to wander to. This podcast helps explain what the Rabbit Room is. I visit the site with a frequency of about 1.1574e-005 Hz, sometimes double that.

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave your thoughts. I will try to respond to them.